In the home, carbon monoxide can be a silent killer. Undetectable by sight or smell, it can cause dizziness, headaches and fatigue in small doses. With prolonged exposure, it can be deadly. If you haven’t yet installed carbon monoxide detectors in your home or business, now is the time.
About one out of five people living in the United States experiences symptoms of allergies in their home. If you have regular sneezing fits, bouts of stuffy nose, itchy eyes, or shortness of breath, you could benefit from these five tips during peak pollen season.