AIR CONDITIONER MAINTENANCE
Thank you for inquiring about a planned maintenance appointment for your air conditioning system(s). Please be advised, due to current Kansas health regulations and operating with limited essential staff, Overland Park Heating & Cooling will not be able to perform planned air conditioning maintenance visits this season. Our technicians will not be entering any homes for non-repair/emergency service visits in order to reduce technician public exposure. Please refer to our health statement located on the OPHCINC.COM website homepage for further details and for recommended DIY maintenance tips.
Please be assured, if you have pre-paid for a maintenance visit, these funds can be utilized towards any repair/service/maintenance visit in the future. Also, if your system(s) utilizes 5 inch media style air filters which require replacement every (6) months, you can use your pre-paid funds to have one of our technicians deliver replacement filter(s) to your front door for no additional delivery/service charge. Please note: Any additional cost associated with replacement filters which is not covered by pre-paid funds will need to be paid via credit card at the time of delivery scheduling. Thank you for allowing OPHC the continued opportunity to care for your family’s heating & cooling needs. Stay safe this season.
Routine maintenance will increase your air conditioner's efficiency, reduce operating costs, and extend your unit's lifespan. An air conditioner clean and check from Overland Park Heating & Cooling can save you money by preventing expensive repairs down the road.
How Can I improve the Air Quality in my Home?
Click on the different options below to find the different ways to improve your air quality
Annual Air Conditioner Clean and Check
- Clean outdoor condenser coils
- Inspect and secure electrical connections
- Inspect Voltage Absorption System
- Oil outdoor fan motor
- Inspect outdoor electrical disconnect
- Verify proper level of outdoor unit
- Verify thermostat operation
- Adjust upper / lower damper
- Replace standard 1″ size filter
- Inspect and clean condensate drain
- Deactivate humidifier and set in Summer position if equipped
- Inspect and clean condensate pump if equipped
- Clean indoor motor air intake and check blower wheel for excessive dirt of balance issues
- Start system and operate for 15 minutes, also check temperature drop across coils
- Verify proper refrigerant charge
- Verify superheat and subcooling for proper readings
- Inspect for any unusual noise or vibration of indoor and outdoor unit
- Inspect refrigerant tubing and insulation condition
- Shut system off and reset to customers desired settings
- Report on system performance and discuss overall condition with homeowner
Proud Lennox Dealer
Whole Home Cooling Systems
The Indoor Comfort Specialists at Overland Park Heating & Cooling will include you, the customer, in the selection of a new cooling system. Our Comfort Specialists will provide you with a free in-home analysis to determine the right capacity required to cool your home, and also educate you on the many options and accessories available that are designed to increase your comfort.
HEAT PUMPS – CLEAN HEATING
Energy Efficient Heat Pumps
What do your neighbors think about OPHC?
“I have had great service from this company for years.”
- Jay Herder, Google
“He (Derek) was very professional and we could not be happier.”
- Jan Wright, Google
“This company is the real deal!!”
- Aaron Clark, Facebook
“I’m glad I chose OPHC because of the excellent customer service that Doug and his team provided.”
- ET, Yelp