Don’t wait until the temperatures are below freezing to find out that your furnace is in need of repairs. Call the Kansas City HVAC experts at Overland Park Heating & Cooling to schedule a furnace tune-up. Overland Park Heating & Cooling’s furnace preventive maintenance is more than just an inspection. Our qualified, factory-trained professionals will perform a 20-point full-system clean, check and service on your furnace.
How Is Your Furnace Health?
Annual Furnace Tune-Up
Having annual furnace maintenance performed by a professional will help you catch small issues before they turn into costly repairs. Regular furnace maintenance can also save you by lowering your utility bills. Along with the cost benefits of maintaining your furnace, your family will also be living in a much healthier home. We also check for carbon monoxide, gas leaks and down drafting flue gases, which can cause serious health and safety issues.
Annual Furnace Check
- Activate system at thermostat to check out the proper sequence of operation
- Replace standard 1" size filter
- Adjust main trunk air flow dampers
- Inspect and tighten all electrical controls and safeties
- Inspect Ignition System
- Inspect and clean burner assembly
- Inspect immediate furnace surroundings for gas leakage
- Inspect Air Circulation System
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks and inspect AC coil for blockage
- Verify proper vibration- free operation
- Inspect and oil inducer motor and tighten mounting screws
- Clean inside and outside of furnace cabinet
- Inspect Furnace Exhaust System and connect Combustion Analysis (CA) equipment
- Start furnace and allow to operate for 10 minutes. Record all readings of CA equipment
- Inspect for proper flue draw and inducer operation. Measure flue draft
- Verify temperature rise and adjust blower speed if necessary
- Dial in gas pressures, secondary combustion air for most efficiency. Record performance
- Set thermostat to original setting or as customer request
- Clean work space and provide written report
- Discuss furnace safety and operation of furnace with customer
- Discuss Carbon Monoxide awareness with customer. (Must have working CO detector less than 5 yr old on each level of home)
- Answer any questions with homeowner and advise how to make more comfortable while extending the life of their system
- *OPHC will not be responsible for return trips to adjust dampers. We recommend electronic zone damper system for automatic control of airflow
OPHC has been servicing the Kansas City area for over 35 years. Join our endless list of satisfied customers and you will never look back. OPHC is a company you can always count on!
Give us a call at 913-649-0303!
FREE ESTIMATE FOR FURNACE REPLACEMENT
Furnaces are designed to heat your home with one of many types of fuels or electric elements in some cases. Overland Park Heating & Cooling offers only the best products by manufacturers known for their excellence and no nonsense approach to customer satisfaction. In addition to the products, Overland Park Heating & Cooling provides factory-trained personnel for an uncompromising installation process you deserve.
Our trained Indoor Comfort Specialist at Overland Park Heating & Cooling will gather crucial information about your home during your FREE In-Home estimate, while continually involving you in the process. First, we will measure your home and provide a heat-loss calculation to determine the exact capacity required to properly condition your home no matter the temperature outside. Secondly, our Indoor Comfort Specialists will ask you questions to minimize the selection choices. For instance, we would want to know about hot and cold areas of the home or other air quality needs.
During your Free In-Home Estimate, our goal is to improve your comfort level, help you enjoy lower utility bills, and bring you peace of mind.
What do your neighbors think about OPHC?
“I have had great service from this company for years.”
- Jay Herder, Google
“He (Derek) was very professional and we could not be happier.”
- Jan Wright, Google
“This company is the real deal!!”
- Aaron Clark, Facebook
“I’m glad I chose OPHC because of the excellent customer service that Doug and his team provided.”
- ET, Yelp