The colder days of winter will be here before you know it. To make sure your home is prepared for the shift in temperature, you should schedule a service check for your heating system.
Our trained specialist will check your heating system for safety, performance and efficiency. The system will be checked for wear and tear to be sure you have a trouble-free heating system for the fall and winter season ahead. In addition to the heating check, the humidifier and air cleaner will be serviced as well
All heating systems should be checked annually to prevent higher than normal utility bills and reliability. In addition to the mechanical well-being of your heating system, there are safety concerns with carbon monoxide, gas leaks and flue issues. A clean and well-tuned system will give you peace of mind and safe operation for you and your family.
The following steps are performed on all heating systems:
- Lubricate moving parts
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check thermostat operation and adjust if necessary
- Check heat exchanger condition
- Provide combustion analysis for True Performance Report
- Replace standard filter
- Check flue for proper draw
- Clean pilot or flame sensor
- Check temperature rise across bonnet
- Check blower and motor for cleanliness and proper operation
- Check for proper air flow and adjust trunk dampers if necessary
- Report on system
- Correct any issues per customer request
Contact Overland Park Heating & Coolingtoday to schedule a service check for your Heating system. We proudly serve residents of the Greater Kansas City area.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about air-conditioning and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Overland Park Heating & Cooling services Overland Park and surrounding areas in Kansas. Visit our website to see our special offers and get started today!