We hope you’ve been following our blog each week and getting your HVAC questions answered right here. Whether it’s how to change a filter, improve your indoor air quality or size your replacement HVAC equipment, we want to make sure that you get the facts you need to make informed decisions about your home comfort.
Another handy resource for homeowners is our Home Comfort Solutions Guide. This free download is available right here on our blog page, so be sure to check it out. Inside, you’ll find a wealth of information about how to get the most from your heating and cooling equipment.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the topics covered in our Guide:
- Your house as a system – Your HVAC equipment works in conjunction with many other factors in your home to ensure your comfort. Each piece of the puzzle is critical.
- HVAC controls – Programmable thermostats and zoned systems are two ways to gain control over your home comfort and your energy bills.
- Replacement options – Is it time for a replacement? Which system is right for you?
- Hiring an HVAC contractor – What to look for, questions to ask and signs that you’ve found the best contractor for you.
- Equipment installation – The best HVAC equipment available won’t function properly if it’s installed incorrectly. Find out how to tell if your contractor is doing the job right.
- Maintaining your equipment – Regular professional maintenance can prevent equipment failure and early system breakdown. Learn about how your contractor keeps your system running smoothly.
Our Home Comfort Solutions Guide also provides some important resources for homeowners, including where you can get more information about maximizing the energy efficiency of your HVAC system to save money on your energy bills.
So take advantage of this free download today! And be sure to ask us how we can help you get more from your heating and cooling system, with products and services designed to give you ideal home comfort, clean, healthy indoor air and greater energy savings.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information, click here to download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.